Beach Bag Essentials
Beach Bag EssentialsMay 24, 2012
Clean out the stray coins, tattered magazines, and half-used bottles of sunscreen from last year’s beach bag. Summer is just around the corner, and it’s time to gear up for another season of sand and sun. These must-have items will take you from the beach to the boat and back again.
1. Ann Mashburn’s vibrant beads dress up a swimsuit without trying too hard.
4. This travel-ready AM/FM radio pumps high-quality sound and comes in four bright colors.
5. Sun Bum sunscreen stands up to all manner of watersports, making it a cult favorite among surfers.
6. This easy-to-toe Maslin & Co zebra-print towel doubles as a blanket.
7. A classic Wayfarer shape reimagined in wood from Shwood x Pendleton.
8. This educational seashell identification guide will come in handy for those long walks on the beach.
9. The Haversack Tote from North Carolina–based brand Remnant is a homespun alternative to the boat tote.
10. Classic espadrilles with a Spanish twist from Soludos.
11. Corral loose change and sundries in this chic chevron-striped pouch from Proud Mary.
12. Coola’s mineral face protection is made from all-natural ingredients with a powder-soft finish.