Job Opening: Associate Manager, Digital Marketing
The individual will be responsible for executing digital marketing programs for advertising partners
Note: This position is no longer open.
Garden & Gun seeks an organized, results-driven digital marketing professional to manage the digital execution of Garden & Gun advertiser campaigns. This position works closely with the editorial and marketing departments, as well as advertising clients. Duties include project managing digital marketing initiatives such as email, branded content, and social media.
The position reports to the Associate Publisher, Marketing.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Serving as main point of contact for digital marketing campaigns for the editorial team, digital sales team, design department and integrated marketing team
● Coordinating promotional and paid social media campaigns in conjunction with the social media editor
● Managing sponsored branded content projects, including external client communications, asset collection, implementation, tracking and recaps
● Scheduling and executing marketing and sales email campaigns, including post-campaign reporting and analytics
● Assisting with management of marketing and promotional sections of gardenandgun.com
● Creating campaign reports for advertiser marketing campaigns in coordination with digital team
● Bachelor’s Degree
● 2-3 years’ experience in digital media or marketing
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Reporting and analytical skills
● Superb time management, prioritization of tasks and ability to meet deadlines with little supervision
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is a lifestyle brand anchored by its award-winning national magazine, Garden & Gun, that covers the best of the South, including the sporting culture, the food, the music, the art, the literature, the people and their ideas. With a national audience of more than one million passionate and engaged readers, the magazine has won numerous awards for its journalism, design, and overall excellence. The publication was launched in the spring of 2007. The company and editorial team are headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, with advertising sales offices across the United States.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vote Now: G&G’s 2020 Good Dog Photo Contest
The entry period has ended, but you can still vote for your favorite pup in this year’s reader photo contest
Tell Us Your Great Southern Love Story
Have a classic photo of your grandparents’ wedding? A story of how your parents met? Share them here
Job Opening: Digital Media Planner
The individual will be responsible for the digital execution of advertiser campaigns
Food & Drink
Forgotten Southern Recipes
From pear salad and tomato pudding to vinegar pie and bacon crackers, we’re more than ready for these old-school classics to make a comeback
Food & Drink
The Ultimate Guide to Grits
Kernels of wisdom about one of the South’s fundamental foods
The Wild South
Shrimp Conundrum: To Devein or Not to Devein?
Do you really need to remove that dark stripe down a shrimp’s back? Getting to the bottom of a Southern debate