Job Opening: Digital Sales Coordinator
The position will help execute digital marketing programs for our advertising partners and work to engage and grow the brand’s audience
Note: This position is no longer open.
Garden & Gun seeks a part-time investigative, organized, and experienced Digital Sales Coordinator to join the G&G team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and is ready to study, communicate, and execute compelling and ROI-driven digital marketing programs for our advertising partners while working with the G&G Digital team to proactively develop strategies to engage and grow the brand’s audience.
• Implementation and management assistance of Digital Advertising Campaigns
• Manage digital display campaigns including:
• creative trafficking, billing, verification, reporting and analysis
• regularly reporting trends and updates of key metrics and inventory flow
• Assist in the monitoring, analysis and post-campaign recap of digital integrated marketing campaigns such as: sponsored content, social media, and newsletter executions
• Assist in research development:
• regularly report on digital business and industry news, such as platform changes and metrics, with management and sales teams
• Assist in the execution of digital marketing activations in the absence of the Digital Sales Manager
• Work 25 hours/ week, approximately 6.25 hours/day Monday through Thursday.
Job requirements include:
• BA/BS Degree
• Minimum of 1+ year experience in digital marketing; magazine publishing experience is a plus.
• Strong competency in Excel, Google Analytics and Facebook Ad Manager is required. Experience with Adobe InDesign preferred.
• Must have a strong knowledge of digital: from administrative operations to analysis capabilities to implementation of digital marketing concepts as well as knowledge and comfort with all social media platforms, apps, and tablet platforms for media/publishing.
• Understanding of primary and syndicated research is a plus.
• Flexible work environment
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is a lifestyle brand anchored by its award-winning national magazine, Garden & Gun, that covers the best of the South, including the sporting culture, the food, the music, the art, the literature, the people and their ideas. With a national audience of 3.5 million, the magazine has won numerous awards for its journalism, design, and overall excellence. The publication was launched in the spring of 2007. The company and editorial team are headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, with advertising sales offices across the United States.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer in all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement.
Sign Up for Our Due South Travel Newsletter
Garden & Gun’s travel newsletter is a weekly roundup of the best in Southern travel
Arts & Culture
You Never Forget Your First Set of Wheels
G&G readers recall the sometimes-imperfect-but-always-beloved cars and trucks that got them on the road
Job Opening: Consumer Marketing Associate / Office Coordinator
The position is a dual role in support of consumer marketing and day-to-day office functions
Song Premiere: Listen to Chapel Hart’s New Single, “If You Ain’t Wearing Boots”
New music from the Mississippi trio who rose to fame last year on America’s Got Talent
Arts & Culture
“The Outsiders” Turns Forty
See rare images of the stars—before they were big—around the Oklahoma set
Arts & Culture
A South Carolina Seafood Company Reveals a Piece of Forrest Gump History
How much shrimp is required to create a movie classic? About six thousand pounds, apparently