Job Opening: Digital Sales Coordinator
The position will help execute digital marketing programs for our advertising partners and work to engage and grow the brand’s audience
Garden & Gun seeks a part-time investigative, organized, and experienced Digital Sales Coordinator to join the G&G team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and is ready to study, communicate, and execute compelling and ROI-driven digital marketing programs for our advertising partners while working with the G&G Digital team to proactively develop strategies to engage and grow the brand’s audience.
• Implementation and management assistance of Digital Advertising Campaigns
• Manage digital display campaigns including:
• creative trafficking, billing, verification, reporting and analysis
• regularly reporting trends and updates of key metrics and inventory flow
• Assist in the monitoring, analysis and post-campaign recap of digital integrated marketing campaigns such as: sponsored content, social media, and newsletter executions
• Assist in research development:
• regularly report on digital business and industry news, such as platform changes and metrics, with management and sales teams
• Assist in the execution of digital marketing activations in the absence of the Digital Sales Manager
• Work 25 hours/ week, approximately 6.25 hours/day Monday through Thursday.
Job requirements include:
• BA/BS Degree
• Minimum of 1+ year experience in digital marketing; magazine publishing experience is a plus.
• Strong competency in Excel, Google Analytics and Facebook Ad Manager is required. Experience with Adobe InDesign preferred.
• Must have a strong knowledge of digital: from administrative operations to analysis capabilities to implementation of digital marketing concepts as well as knowledge and comfort with all social media platforms, apps, and tablet platforms for media/publishing.
• Understanding of primary and syndicated research is a plus.
• Flexible work environment
For immediate consideration please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is a lifestyle brand anchored by its award-winning national magazine, Garden & Gun, that covers the best of the South, including the sporting culture, the food, the music, the art, the literature, the people and their ideas. With a national audience of 3.5 million, the magazine has won numerous awards for its journalism, design, and overall excellence. The publication was launched in the spring of 2007. The company and editorial team are headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, with advertising sales offices across the United States.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer in all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement.
Job Opening: Marketing Copy Manager
The person will coordinate all G&G marketing copy projects, including planning, execution, and evaluation
Job Opening: Senior Events Manager
The position is focused on executing all aspects of G&G events
Job Opening: Designer, Marketing
The position will focus on designing content across all media platforms
Food & Drink
25 Outstanding Restaurants Worth the Drive
Soak up a New Orleans grande dame, head to a Northwest Arkansas mezcaleria, or point the car toward a retro North Carolina steak house: These 25 eateries worth a trip will transport you
Six Coveted Fall Bourbon Releases—and Alternative Sips to Try
While scoring a hard-to-find bottle is a thrill, there’s a wealth of flavors to explore
Past Meets Present on a Tennessee Farm
The past merges handsomely with the future on a riverside escape