Job Opening: Fieldshop Sales Associate
This part-time/seasonal position will be based at the Fieldshop boutique at the Dewberry hotel
Fieldshop, Garden & Gun’s first brick and mortar boutique, opened in August 2016 in Charleston, S.C. Fieldshop is divided into 2 beautiful spaces located across from one another on the first floor at the Dewberry Hotel. Fieldshop offers a unique retail experience with a curated collection of products from around the world, all through the lens of Garden & Gun.
Garden & Gun Fieldshop is seeking a motivated, energetic and friendly part-time Sales Associate
• Handle sales transactions, returns and exchanges
• Exceed customer needs and maintain long-term customer relationships
• Maintain shop appearance at all times
• Maintain extensive product knowledge
• Answer phones and customer emails in a timely manner
• Work with manager to service store needs and customer requests
• Assist with store pop-up events
• Complete opening and closing duties
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Retail experience and understanding of POS systems
• Active listening and excellent verbal communication skills
• A friendly and sincere demeanor
• Enthusiastic team player demonstrating a willingness to help
• Works well under pressure
• Strong interpersonal and multitasking skills
• Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
• Must be able to work weekdays, weekends and holidays.
• $13 per hour
Interested parties please reply with resume to email@example.com
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is a lifestyle brand anchored by its award-winning national magazine, Garden & Gun, that covers the best of the South, including the sporting culture, the food, the music, the art, the literature, the people and their ideas. With a national audience of more than one million passionate and engaged readers, the magazine has won numerous awards for its journalism, design, and overall excellence. The publication was launched in the spring of 2007. The company and editorial team are headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, with advertising sales offices across the United States.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer in all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement.
Job Opening: Events Director
The position will lead all aspects of planning and executing G&G events at the highest level
Welcome to G&G Reads, Our New Book Club
Our book club highlights the best of the South’s new books with exclusive author interviews, opportunities to ask your own questions, and insider conversations about the stories behind the stories.
GARDEN & GUN PRESENTS
Five-Word Dog Stories
We asked readers to tell us their sweetest, silliest, and shortest canine tales. Here are illustrated versions of some of our favorites.
The Wild South
The Holy Grails of Southern Shells
Scouring a beach for seashells? Keep an eye out for these three prized—and gorgeous—finds
What Exactly Is a Horned Frog?
SuperFrog is ready for Monday’s big game between TCU and UGA. Here’s his backstory
Food & Drink
The Art of the Tampa Cuban
A Tampa native dishes on the city’s most famous sandwich—and what it takes to make it