Job Opening: Integrated Marketing Coordinator
The person in the position will coordinate and execute marketing programs for G&G brand extensions
Note: This position is no longer open.
Garden & Gun seeks an organized, hardworking, and detail-oriented individual to support the efforts of the marketing department in the role of Integrated Marketing Coordinator. The perfect candidate is creative, has a positive attitude, pays extreme attention to detail and has a desire to become fully engaged with a dynamic brand and exciting projects. This is a great role for someone who is eager to learn the ins and outs of marketing all while pushing the boundaries and continuing to help shape important initiatives for the organization.
The position reports to the Digital Marketing Manager.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate and execute print, digital, social + experiential marketing for G&G brand extensions: Fieldshop by Garden & Gun, The Garden & Gun Club franchise, Garden & Gun Society and any additional extensions as they develop
• Record, analyze, and report marketing plan performance
• Assist with research, execution, and recaps of digital programs as needed
• Manage digital and print media kit updates
• Provide administrative support and assist with marketing department tasks and projects
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-2 years’ experience in digital media, marketing, or other relevant experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have a keen attention to detail and highly organized
• Reporting and analytical skills
• Superb time management, prioritization of tasks, and ability to meet deadlines with little supervision
• Experience with InDesign and Adobe programs preferred
• For immediate consideration please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is a lifestyle brand anchored by its award-winning national magazine, Garden & Gun, that covers the best of the South, including the sporting culture, the food, the music, the art, the literature, the people and their ideas. With a national audience of more than one million passionate and engaged readers, the magazine has won numerous awards for its journalism, design, and overall excellence. The publication was launched in the spring of 2007. The company and editorial team are headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, with advertising sales offices across the United States.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer in all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement.
Job Opening: Designer, Marketing
The person will design content across all media platforms, including print, digital, social, and experiential
Job Opening: Events Director
The position will lead all aspects of planning and executing G&G events at the highest level
Welcome to G&G Reads, Our New Book Club
Our book club highlights the best of the South’s new books with exclusive author interviews, opportunities to ask your own questions, and insider conversations about the stories behind the stories.
Arts & Culture
A South Carolina Seafood Company Reveals a Piece of Forrest Gump History
How much shrimp is required to create a movie classic? About six thousand pounds, apparently
Food & Drink
Pimento Cheese’s Kentucky Cousin
Try this simple recipe for Benedictine spread, a Louisville favorite
Food & Drink
A Century-Old Trout Hatchery in Virginia Is Making Waves
From his farm in New Castle, one man is on a mission to put Southern trout back on plates