Job Opening: Integrated Marketing Coordinator
The person in the position will coordinate and execute marketing programs for G&G brand extensions
Note: This position is no longer open.
Garden & Gun seeks an organized, hardworking, and detail-oriented individual to support the efforts of the marketing department in the role of Integrated Marketing Coordinator. The perfect candidate is creative, has a positive attitude, pays extreme attention to detail and has a desire to become fully engaged with a dynamic brand and exciting projects. This is a great role for someone who is eager to learn the ins and outs of marketing all while pushing the boundaries and continuing to help shape important initiatives for the organization.
The position reports to the Digital Marketing Manager.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate and execute print, digital, social + experiential marketing for G&G brand extensions: Fieldshop by Garden & Gun, The Garden & Gun Club franchise, Garden & Gun Society and any additional extensions as they develop
• Record, analyze, and report marketing plan performance
• Assist with research, execution, and recaps of digital programs as needed
• Manage digital and print media kit updates
• Provide administrative support and assist with marketing department tasks and projects
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-2 years’ experience in digital media, marketing, or other relevant experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have a keen attention to detail and highly organized
• Reporting and analytical skills
• Superb time management, prioritization of tasks, and ability to meet deadlines with little supervision
• Experience with InDesign and Adobe programs preferred
• For immediate consideration please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is a lifestyle brand anchored by its award-winning national magazine, Garden & Gun, that covers the best of the South, including the sporting culture, the food, the music, the art, the literature, the people and their ideas. With a national audience of more than one million passionate and engaged readers, the magazine has won numerous awards for its journalism, design, and overall excellence. The publication was launched in the spring of 2007. The company and editorial team are headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, with advertising sales offices across the United States.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer in all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement.
Welcome to G&G Reads, Our New Book Club
Our book club highlights the best of the South’s new books with exclusive author interviews, opportunities to ask your own questions, and insider conversations about the stories behind the stories.
GARDEN & GUN PRESENTS
Five-Word Dog Stories
We asked readers to tell us their sweetest, silliest, and shortest canine tales. Here are illustrated versions of some of our favorites.
Job Opening: Marketing Copy Manager
The person will coordinate all G&G marketing copy projects, including planning, execution, and evaluation
Best Southern Soup Recipes
A roundup of classic and modern dishes to celebrate the season—from gumbo to bisque and everything in between
My Town: Emily Saliers’s Decatur, Georgia
The Indigo Girls star shares her favorite haunts in the Atlanta city within a city
A Scouting Report on Juice, Ole Miss’s Four-Legged Rookie
The fan-favorite Labrador retriever is hard at work on his own training regimen