Job Opening: Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
The person in the position will play a key role on our Integrated Marketing team
We are seeking a media savvy, creative thinker and storyteller with a proven talent for conceiving, marketing and executing multi-platform client solutions for leading brands. A central responsibility will be to manage the demands of RFPs received from agencies and clients, collaborating with Sales, Editorial, Creative Services team, and more, to craft deliverables on deadline. The team member will be a lead proposal writer, generating unique, compelling, first-ever ideas, platforms and programs that represent engaging, informative and persuasive marketing solutions for our clients. You will have ultimate responsibility for what we communicate to our clients in all forms of marketing collateral.
The position reports to the Associate Publisher, Marketing.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage RFP process, including ownership of idea-generation process and creation of sales materials
• Conceptualize, develop, write, design and edit clear and concise written proposals in response to RFPs
• Collaborate with sales reps, editorial and creative services teams, outside partners and vendors to create fully integrated marketing programs that meet client objectives
• Work across the portfolio and directly with marketing and sales teams to grow advertising revenue across digital, social, experiential, print, native and branded content platforms
• Manage the development of brand marketing materials and proactive sales materials
• Manage all custom program budgets including invoice processing, monthly reporting and year-end actualization.
• Support department signature programs, including owning activations within larger tentpole events and executing media sponsorships that are part of them
• Generate production schedules, manage deadlines, handle client updates, and approvals
• Develop and produce brand sales presentations for special programming, research initiatives and brand initiatives
• Oversee requests to the Creative Services department for creative materials, including proposal mock-ups, digital ad campaigns, website pages, invites, signage, recaps, sell sheets, etc.
• Available to work in the Charleston office
• 7+ years digital/print/interactive experience delivering multi-channel communications programs
• Should be a team player with strong writing, presentation, and communication skills; creative ideas; program development experience and well versed in digital, mobile, and social media programs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Travel to events and meetings across the country
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask for multiple clients
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all support departments
• Familiarity with digital and print media planning
• Print/digital publishing and agency experience helpful
• Experience with InDesign preferred
For immediate consideration please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]m
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is a lifestyle brand anchored by its award-winning national magazine, Garden & Gun that covers the best of the South, including the sporting culture, the food, the music, the art, the literature, the people and their ideas. With a national audience of more than one million passionate and engaged readers, the magazine has won numerous awards for its journalism, design, and overall excellence. The publication was launched in the Spring of 2007. The company and editorial team are headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, with advertising sales offices across the United States.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer in all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement.
Job Opening: Digital Sales Coordinator
The position will help execute digital marketing programs for our advertising partners and work to engage and grow the brand’s audience
Job Opening: Senior Events Manager
The position is focused on executing all aspects of G&G events
Job Opening: Designer, Marketing
The position will focus on designing content across all media platforms
Food & Drink
A State-by-State Guide to the South’s 35 Best Oysters
Oyster experts from around the South weigh in on their favorite oysters, by state
Food & Drink
How an Award-Winning Pastry Chef Doctors Up Boxed Cornbread
Even Kelly Fields whips up a box of Jiffy every once in a while. Here’s how she makes the store-bought stuff her own
Five Out-of-the-Way Spring Break Escapes
Remote Southern retreats to help you unwind and unplug