Job Opening: Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
The person in the position will play a key role on our Integrated Marketing team
We are seeking a media savvy, creative thinker and storyteller with a proven talent for conceiving, marketing and executing multi-platform client solutions for leading brands. A central responsibility will be to manage the demands of RFPs received from agencies and clients, collaborating with Sales, Editorial, Creative Services team, and more, to craft deliverables on deadline. The team member will be a lead proposal writer, generating unique, compelling, first-ever ideas, platforms and programs that represent engaging, informative and persuasive marketing solutions for our clients. You will have ultimate responsibility for what we communicate to our clients in all forms of marketing collateral.
The position reports to the Associate Publisher, Marketing.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage RFP process, including ownership of idea-generation process and creation of sales materials
• Conceptualize, develop, write, design and edit clear and concise written proposals in response to RFPs
• Collaborate with sales reps, editorial and creative services teams, outside partners and vendors to create fully integrated marketing programs that meet client objectives
• Work across the portfolio and directly with marketing and sales teams to grow advertising revenue across digital, social, experiential, print, native and branded content platforms
• Manage the development of brand marketing materials and proactive sales materials
• Manage all custom program budgets including invoice processing, monthly reporting and year-end actualization.
• Support department signature programs, including owning activations within larger tentpole events and executing media sponsorships that are part of them
• Generate production schedules, manage deadlines, handle client updates, and approvals
• Develop and produce brand sales presentations for special programming, research initiatives and brand initiatives
• Oversee requests to the Creative Services department for creative materials, including proposal mock-ups, digital ad campaigns, website pages, invites, signage, recaps, sell sheets, etc.
• Available to work in the Charleston office
• 7+ years digital/print/interactive experience delivering multi-channel communications programs
• Should be a team player with strong writing, presentation, and communication skills; creative ideas; program development experience and well versed in digital, mobile, and social media programs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Travel to events and meetings across the country
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask for multiple clients
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all support departments
• Familiarity with digital and print media planning
• Print/digital publishing and agency experience helpful
• Experience with InDesign preferred
For immediate consideration please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]m
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is a lifestyle brand anchored by its award-winning national magazine, Garden & Gun that covers the best of the South, including the sporting culture, the food, the music, the art, the literature, the people and their ideas. With a national audience of more than one million passionate and engaged readers, the magazine has won numerous awards for its journalism, design, and overall excellence. The publication was launched in the Spring of 2007. The company and editorial team are headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, with advertising sales offices across the United States.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer in all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement.
Job Opening: Part-Time Marketing Designer
Candidates should have experience producing content across all media platforms
Job Opening: Events Coordinator
The person in the position will assist in all aspects of G&G Events
Job Opening: Special Events Producer (Temporary/Independent Contractor)
The person will assist with planning, producing, and executing G&G special events and experiences
Food & Drink
The Mad Scientist of Pawpaws
Largely the domain of foragers, the biggest edible fruit in the South has mostly been forgotten. A quietly obsessed Quaker from West Virginia has made it his life’s mission to change that
Food & Drink
How an Award-Winning Pastry Chef Doctors Up Boxed Cornbread
Even Kelly Fields whips up a box of Jiffy every once in a while. Here’s how she makes the store-bought stuff her own
Arts & Culture
The Top-of-2021 Reading List for Southerners
G&G contributors, editors, and Southern book lovers share new releases and old favorites to read right away this year—and a couple forthcoming releases already on preorder