Job Opening: Associate Digital Marketing Manager
The person will manage the brand’s digital marketing and advertiser programs
Note: This position is no longer open.
Garden & Gun seeks an organized, results-driven digital marketing professional to manage the brand’s digital marketing and advertiser programs. This position works closely with the editorial and marketing departments, as well as advertising clients. Duties include project managing digital marketing campaigns such as digital branded content articles, newsletters, and social media. The position reports to the Brand Marketing Director.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Manage client relationships with a luxury portfolio of advertising clients
● Project manage campaigns from end to end: including kick-off calls, daily client communications, and ensuring project management and completion of campaigns
● Conceptualize and articulate creative digital marketing concepts for G&G and advertising partners
● Stay current with digital marketing trends and keep finger on pulse of competitive and market landscape to help identify and recommend marketing opportunities
● Collaborate with internal teams (editorial, digital sales, design and integrated marketing) to ensure brand campaigns are compellingly represented through the right marketing mix, creative assets, and messaging
● Assist with management of marketing and promotional sections of gardenandgun.com
● Assist with pricing structures of digital marketing campaigns
● Develop and manage budgets and marketing charts
Job requirements include:
● 3-5 years digital marketing experience
● A team player with strong organizational, presentation, and communication skills; creative ideas; program development experience and well versed in digital, mobile, and social media programs
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask for multiple clients
● Ability to work cross-functionally, establish and maintain effective relationships with all support departments
● Familiarity with digital media planning
● Digital publishing and agency experience helpful
● Experience with InDesign, WordPress and Google Analytics a plus
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is a lifestyle brand anchored by its award-winning national magazine, Garden & Gun, that covers the best of the South, including the sporting culture, the food, the music, the art, the literature, the people and their ideas. With a national audience of 3.5 million, the magazine has won numerous awards for its journalism, design, and overall excellence. The publication was launched in the spring of 2007. The company and editorial team are headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, with advertising sales offices across the United States.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer in all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement.