Job Opening: Associate Integrated Marketing Manager
The person will support the efforts of the marketing department
Garden & Gun seeks an organized, hardworking, and detail-oriented individual to support the efforts of the marketing department in the role of Associate Integrated Marketing Manager. The perfect candidate is creative, has a positive attitude, pays extreme attention to detail and has a desire to become fully engaged with a dynamic brand and exciting projects. This is a great role for someone who is eager to learn the ins and outs of marketing all while pushing the boundaries and continuing to help shape important initiatives for the organization.
The position reports to the Senior Integrated Marketing Manager.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide administrative support and assist with daily departmental tasks and projects
• Write marketing proposals in response to RFPs
• Execute marketing programs
• Assist with internal and external events (pre-event production; on-site logistics and execution, and post-event follow-through)
• Recruit and supervise marketing intern
• Develop and design monthly sales meeting presentations
• Manage departmental premiums, sales materials and book inventory
Successful candidate will possess the following qualities/skills/abilities:
• Brand familiarity with Garden & Gun
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
• Proven track record of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to support multiple individuals in a fast-paced environment
• Work independently on various projects
• Ability to travel
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2-4 years’ experience in a marketing or sales role; publishing experience preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of InDesign preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications a must
For immediate consideration please email your resume and cover letter to Christine Williams at email@example.com
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is a lifestyle brand anchored by its award-winning national magazine, Garden & Gun, that covers the best of the South, including the sporting culture, the food, the music, the art, the literature, the people and their ideas. With a national audience of more than one million passionate and engaged readers, the magazine has won numerous awards for its journalism, design, and overall excellence. The publication was launched in the spring of 2007. The company and editorial team are headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, with advertising sales offices across the United States.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer in all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement.