Job Opening: Consumer Marketing Associate / Office Coordinator
The position is a dual role in support of consumer marketing and day-to-day office functions
Garden & Gun seeks an organized, hardworking, and detail-oriented individual for this dual role. This team member undertakes a variety of day-to-day tasks to ensure office operations run smoothly to support business activities, while simultaneously serving as an integral member of the Consumer Marketing team to maximize customer service and grow our business.
The ideal candidate is organized, energetic, possesses superior communication skills, has a positive attitude and a desire to become fully engaged with a dynamic staff and brand. This is an outstanding opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a successful brand with opportunity for growth in consumer marketing.
This position reports to the Vice President, Consumer Marketing & Operations.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Consumer Marketing Associate
● Provide exemplary customer service for subscribers
● Prepare and maintain accurate spreadsheets regarding subscriptions
● Coordinate corporate gift subscriptions and direct-to-hotel programs
● Handle magazine fulfillment and shipping requests
● Serve as liaison for print and fulfillment services
● Support all departments with various administrative tasks including answering phones, managing meeting schedules, booking travel, mail dissemination, stocking and monitoring kitchen, and troubleshoot as necessary
● Serve as the face of G&G to greet and assist visitors to the office or events
● Evaluate and maintain office contracts for services
The successful candidate will possess the following skills/abilities:
● Excellent organizational skills
● Superior customer-facing communication skills
● Ability to support multiple endeavors in a fast-paced environment
● Work independently on various projects
● Positive attitude
● Bachelor’s Degree
● 1-2 years’ experience in customer service or marketing, preferred
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, a must
For immediate consideration please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is a lifestyle brand anchored by its award-winning national magazine, Garden & Gun, that covers the best of the South, including the sporting culture, the food, the music, the art, the literature, the people and their ideas. With a national audience of more than one million passionate and engaged readers, the magazine has won numerous awards for its journalism, design, and overall excellence. The publication was launched in the spring of 2007. The company and editorial team are headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, with advertising sales offices across the United States.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer in all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement.
Mexico Beach Wins G&G’s Favorite Southern Beach Town Bracket
Among 32 beloved Southern beach spots, a recovering Florida town takes the title
Home & Garden
Enter Now: G&G’s Deck the Halls Photo Contest
Show off your holiday decorating and vote for your favorite entry in our reader photo contest
Job Opening: Designer, Marketing
The position is in the Marketing department and will focus on producing content across all media platforms
Food & Drink
The Mad Scientist of Pawpaws
Largely the domain of foragers, the biggest edible fruit in the South has mostly been forgotten. A quietly obsessed Quaker from West Virginia has made it his life’s mission to change that
Food & Drink
How an Award-Winning Pastry Chef Doctors Up Boxed Cornbread
Even Kelly Fields whips up a box of Jiffy every once in a while. Here’s how she makes the store-bought stuff her own
Arts & Culture
The Top-of-2021 Reading List for Southerners
G&G contributors, editors, and Southern book lovers share new releases and old favorites to read right away this year—and a couple forthcoming releases already on preorder