Job Opening: Consumer Marketing Associate / Office Coordinator
The position is a dual role in support of consumer marketing and day-to-day office functions
Garden & Gun seeks an organized, hardworking, and detail-oriented individual for this dual role. This team member undertakes a variety of day-to-day tasks to ensure office operations run smoothly to support business activities, while simultaneously serving as an integral member of the Consumer Marketing team to maximize customer service and grow our business.
The ideal candidate is organized, energetic, possesses superior communication skills, has a positive attitude and a desire to become fully engaged with a dynamic staff and brand. This is an outstanding opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a successful brand with opportunity for growth in consumer marketing.
This position reports to the Vice President, Consumer Marketing & Operations.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Consumer Marketing Associate
● Provide exemplary customer service for subscribers
● Prepare and maintain accurate spreadsheets regarding subscriptions
● Coordinate corporate gift subscriptions and direct-to-hotel programs
● Handle magazine fulfillment and shipping requests
● Serve as liaison for print and fulfillment services
● Support all departments with various administrative tasks including answering phones, managing meeting schedules, booking travel, mail dissemination, stocking and monitoring kitchen, and troubleshoot as necessary
● Serve as the face of G&G to greet and assist visitors to the office or events
● Evaluate and maintain office contracts for services
The successful candidate will possess the following skills/abilities:
● Excellent organizational skills
● Superior customer-facing communication skills
● Ability to support multiple endeavors in a fast-paced environment
● Work independently on various projects
● Positive attitude
● Bachelor’s Degree
● 1-2 years’ experience in customer service or marketing, preferred
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, a must
For immediate consideration please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is a lifestyle brand anchored by its award-winning national magazine, Garden & Gun, that covers the best of the South, including the sporting culture, the food, the music, the art, the literature, the people and their ideas. With a national audience of more than one million passionate and engaged readers, the magazine has won numerous awards for its journalism, design, and overall excellence. The publication was launched in the spring of 2007. The company and editorial team are headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, with advertising sales offices across the United States.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer in all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement.
Welcome to G&G Reads, Our New Book Club
Our book club highlights the best of the South’s new books with exclusive author interviews, opportunities to ask your own questions, and insider conversations about the stories behind the stories.
GARDEN & GUN PRESENTS
Five-Word Dog Stories
We asked readers to tell us their sweetest, silliest, and shortest canine tales. Here are illustrated versions of some of our favorites.
Job Opening: Marketing Copy Manager
The person will coordinate all G&G marketing copy projects, including planning, execution, and evaluation
Best Southern Soup Recipes
A roundup of classic and modern dishes to celebrate the season—from gumbo to bisque and everything in between
Five Unique State Park Stays in the South
From cozy Texas cabins to a yurt in Virginia, these lodging options show how state parks have been upping their games
Food & Drink
Southern Kitchen Essentials According to Nathalie Dupree
In her downsizing move from Charleston to Raleigh, the celebrated Southern chef got down to the basics