Job Opening: Integrated Marketing Coordinator
The person in the position will support the efforts of Garden & Gun’s marketing department
Note: This position is no longer open
Garden & Gun seeks an organized, hardworking, and detail-oriented individual to support the efforts of the marketing department in the role of Integrated Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate is creative, eager to learn, has a positive attitude, and exhibits extreme attention to detail and a desire to become fully engaged with a dynamic brand and exciting projects. This is a great role for someone who is eager to learn the ins and outs of marketing to help shape important initiatives for the brand.
The position reports to the Associate Director, Integrated Marketing.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Provide administrative support and assist with daily departmental tasks and projects
● Assist with internal and external events (pre-event production; on-site logistics and execution, and post-event follow-through)
● Coordinate execution of in-magazine Field Report internally with G&G Integrated Marketing and Creative Services departments and externally with advertising clients
● Support sales and publishing teams with management, development, and distribution of key sales materials
● Coordinate online marketing department initiatives on gardenandgun.com through WordPress
● Traffic and report on marketing email campaigns through MyEmma
● Manage expenses for department
● Recruit and supervise marketing interns
Successful candidate will possess the following skills/abilities:
● Familiarity with the Garden & Gun brand
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
● Proven track record of accuracy and attention to detail
● Ability to support multiple individuals in a fast-paced environment
● Work independently on various projects
● Collaborative attitude toward group projects and events
● Ability to travel (<20%) when required
● Bachelor’s Degree
● 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing or sales role; publishing experience preferred
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Knowledge of WordPress and MyEmma, preferred
● Proficient in Microsoft Office applications a must
● Familiarity with In-Design a plus
For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is a lifestyle brand anchored by its award-winning national magazine, Garden & Gun, that covers the best of the South, including the sporting culture, the food, the music, the art, the literature, the people and their ideas. With a national audience of more than one million passionate and engaged readers, the magazine has won numerous awards for its journalism, design, and overall excellence. The publication was launched in the spring of 2007. The company and editorial team are headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, with advertising sales offices across the United States.