Job Opening: Senior Digital Marketing Manager
The person will manage Garden & Gun’s digital marketing programs
Note: This position is no longer open.
Garden & Gun seeks an organized, results-driven digital marketing professional to manage the brand’s digital marketing programs. This position works closely with the editorial and marketing departments, as well as advertising clients. Duties include project managing digital marketing campaigns such as email, branded content, and social media for both clients and brand extensions (Fieldshop by Garden & Gun and The Garden & Gun Club restaurants).
The position reports to the Associate Publisher, Marketing.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conceptualize and articulate creative digital marketing concepts for G&G and advertising partners
• Stay current with digital marketing trends and keep finger on pulse of competitive and market landscape to help identify and recommend marketing opportunities
• Oversee execution of all digital marketing, branded content and paid social media
• Collaborate with internal teams (editorial, digital sales, design and integrated marketing) to ensure brand campaigns are compellingly represented through the right marketing mix, creative assets, and messaging
• Manage external client communications including, asset collection, timelines, research, approvals and reporting
• Assist with management of marketing and promotional sections of gardenandgun.com
• Manage execution of G&G brand extension marketing plans (Fieldshop by Garden & Gun, Garden & Gun Club franchise and Garden & Gun Society)
• Manage Integrated Marketing Coordinator
Job Requirements include:
• 7+ years digital marketing experience
• Should be a team player with strong writing, presentation, and communication skills; creative ideas; program development experience and well versed in digital, mobile, and social media programs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask for multiple clients
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all support departments
• Familiarity with digital media planning
• Digital publishing and agency experience helpful
• Experience with InDesign, WordPress and Google Analytics a plus
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is a lifestyle brand anchored by its award-winning national magazine, Garden & Gun that covers the best of the South, including the sporting culture, the food, the music, the art, the literature, the people and their ideas. With a national audience of more than one million passionate and engaged readers, the magazine has won numerous awards for its journalism, design, and overall excellence. The publication was launched in the Spring of 2007. The company and editorial team are headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, with advertising sales offices across the United States.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer in all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement.
Job Opening: Designer, Marketing
The person will design content across all media platforms, including print, digital, social, and experiential
Job Opening: Events Director
The position will lead all aspects of planning and executing G&G events at the highest level
Welcome to G&G Reads, Our New Book Club
Our book club highlights the best of the South’s new books with exclusive author interviews, opportunities to ask your own questions, and insider conversations about the stories behind the stories.
Arts & Culture
A South Carolina Seafood Company Reveals a Piece of Forrest Gump History
How much shrimp is required to create a movie classic? About six thousand pounds, apparently
Food & Drink
Pimento Cheese’s Kentucky Cousin
Try this simple recipe for Benedictine spread, a Louisville favorite
Food & Drink
A Century-Old Trout Hatchery in Virginia Is Making Waves
From his farm in New Castle, one man is on a mission to put Southern trout back on plates