Job Opening: Senior Digital Marketing Manager
The person will manage Garden & Gun’s digital marketing programs
Note: This position is no longer open.
Garden & Gun seeks an organized, results-driven digital marketing professional to manage the brand’s digital marketing programs. This position works closely with the editorial and marketing departments, as well as advertising clients. Duties include project managing digital marketing campaigns such as email, branded content, and social media for both clients and brand extensions (Fieldshop by Garden & Gun and The Garden & Gun Club restaurants).
The position reports to the Associate Publisher, Marketing.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conceptualize and articulate creative digital marketing concepts for G&G and advertising partners
• Stay current with digital marketing trends and keep finger on pulse of competitive and market landscape to help identify and recommend marketing opportunities
• Oversee execution of all digital marketing, branded content and paid social media
• Collaborate with internal teams (editorial, digital sales, design and integrated marketing) to ensure brand campaigns are compellingly represented through the right marketing mix, creative assets, and messaging
• Manage external client communications including, asset collection, timelines, research, approvals and reporting
• Assist with management of marketing and promotional sections of gardenandgun.com
• Manage execution of G&G brand extension marketing plans (Fieldshop by Garden & Gun, Garden & Gun Club franchise and Garden & Gun Society)
• Manage Integrated Marketing Coordinator
Job Requirements include:
• 7+ years digital marketing experience
• Should be a team player with strong writing, presentation, and communication skills; creative ideas; program development experience and well versed in digital, mobile, and social media programs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask for multiple clients
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all support departments
• Familiarity with digital media planning
• Digital publishing and agency experience helpful
• Experience with InDesign, WordPress and Google Analytics a plus
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is a lifestyle brand anchored by its award-winning national magazine, Garden & Gun that covers the best of the South, including the sporting culture, the food, the music, the art, the literature, the people and their ideas. With a national audience of more than one million passionate and engaged readers, the magazine has won numerous awards for its journalism, design, and overall excellence. The publication was launched in the Spring of 2007. The company and editorial team are headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, with advertising sales offices across the United States.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer in all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement.
Job Opening: Digital Sales Coordinator
The position will help execute digital marketing programs for our advertising partners and work to engage and grow the brand’s audience
Job Opening: Senior Events Manager
The position is focused on executing all aspects of G&G events
Job Opening: Designer, Marketing
The position will focus on designing content across all media platforms
Food & Drink
A State-by-State Guide to the South’s 35 Best Oysters
Oyster experts from around the South weigh in on their favorite oysters, by state
Food & Drink
How an Award-Winning Pastry Chef Doctors Up Boxed Cornbread
Even Kelly Fields whips up a box of Jiffy every once in a while. Here’s how she makes the store-bought stuff her own
Five Out-of-the-Way Spring Break Escapes
Remote Southern retreats to help you unwind and unplug