Job Opening: Senior Digital Marketing Manager
The person will manage Garden & Gun’s digital marketing programs
Note: This position is no longer open.
Garden & Gun seeks an organized, results-driven digital marketing professional to manage the brand’s digital marketing programs. This position works closely with the editorial and marketing departments, as well as advertising clients. Duties include project managing digital marketing campaigns such as email, branded content, and social media for both clients and brand extensions (Fieldshop by Garden & Gun and The Garden & Gun Club restaurants).
The position reports to the Associate Publisher, Marketing.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conceptualize and articulate creative digital marketing concepts for G&G and advertising partners
• Stay current with digital marketing trends and keep finger on pulse of competitive and market landscape to help identify and recommend marketing opportunities
• Oversee execution of all digital marketing, branded content and paid social media
• Collaborate with internal teams (editorial, digital sales, design and integrated marketing) to ensure brand campaigns are compellingly represented through the right marketing mix, creative assets, and messaging
• Manage external client communications including, asset collection, timelines, research, approvals and reporting
• Assist with management of marketing and promotional sections of gardenandgun.com
• Manage execution of G&G brand extension marketing plans (Fieldshop by Garden & Gun, Garden & Gun Club franchise and Garden & Gun Society)
• Manage Integrated Marketing Coordinator
Job Requirements include:
• 7+ years digital marketing experience
• Should be a team player with strong writing, presentation, and communication skills; creative ideas; program development experience and well versed in digital, mobile, and social media programs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask for multiple clients
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all support departments
• Familiarity with digital media planning
• Digital publishing and agency experience helpful
• Experience with InDesign, WordPress and Google Analytics a plus
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is a lifestyle brand anchored by its award-winning national magazine, Garden & Gun that covers the best of the South, including the sporting culture, the food, the music, the art, the literature, the people and their ideas. With a national audience of more than one million passionate and engaged readers, the magazine has won numerous awards for its journalism, design, and overall excellence. The publication was launched in the Spring of 2007. The company and editorial team are headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, with advertising sales offices across the United States.
Garden & Gun Magazine, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer in all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement.
Welcome to G&G Reads, Our New Book Club
Our book club highlights the best of the South’s new books with exclusive author interviews, opportunities to ask your own questions, and insider conversations about the stories behind the stories.
GARDEN & GUN PRESENTS
Five-Word Dog Stories
We asked readers to tell us their sweetest, silliest, and shortest canine tales. Here are illustrated versions of some of our favorites.
Job Opening: Marketing Copy Manager
The person will coordinate all G&G marketing copy projects, including planning, execution, and evaluation
Best Southern Soup Recipes
A roundup of classic and modern dishes to celebrate the season—from gumbo to bisque and everything in between
My Town: Emily Saliers’s Decatur, Georgia
The Indigo Girls star shares her favorite haunts in the Atlanta city within a city
A Scouting Report on Juice, Ole Miss’s Four-Legged Rookie
The fan-favorite Labrador retriever is hard at work on his own training regimen